Does anyone no the status of support in Mozilla (or Netscape 6.whenever) for
roaming support or some equivalent functionality.

This is one feature of NS 4.75 that we really like and whose lacks holds us back
from moving to Mozilla / NS6 as our main browser/mailer.

Thanks
R.Parr

P.S.

This is really a subset of the "how to support groupware and/or configuration"
that's been going on in the Open Office newsgroups.

Does anyone no of any efforts to abstract and standarize the representation of a
user's groupware related preferences (eg. IMAP accounts/subscriptions, newsgroup
accounts/subscriptions, bookmarks, address books, ...)?