Jerry Baker wrote:

> Daniel Veditz wrote:
> >
> > mozver.dat and mozregistry.dat don't need to be deleted. This is a myth
> > promulgated by the same folks who thump the side of their TV to fix the
> > reception. Mozilla will work just fine even if these files happen to be
> > corrupted, which is unlikely in any case.
> >
> > -Dan Veditz
>
> I had a Toshiba 13" color TV in my bedroom that required a good
> thwacking to make the snow go away.

Loose connection in Tuner.  Or if its antique enough the contacts in the
tunner need cleaning

> --
> Jerry Baker
>
> "If snakes could talk they probably wouldn't waste their time trying to
> get you to eat apples." - Unknown
>
> PGP Key:
> http://pgp5.ai.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8B9F6300
> LAME Binaries: http://jerbaker.dhs.org/lame

Phillip M. Jones, CET     |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street        |Who's Who. PHONE:540-632-5045, FAX:540-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809|[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!