Gervase Markham wrote:
> If you could tell us where you
> looked to not find the process to follow, if you see what I mean, we'll
> attempt to make the document which describes what happens more visible :-)

That would probably be the comment in the bug from the module owner
stating that he would "land it tonight."

Mr. Trigg isn't the only one having problems getting module owners to
respond to queries.  For the last week I've been sending almost-daily
messages asking for review of bug 64777 and have yet to receive a
response.

The biggest impediment I have to Mozilla development is unresponsive
module owners.  Since the Mozilla source is so big, I can only keep two
or three build trees around.  I am frequently in the situation where I
cannot do any Mozilla work because every build tree has a patch I cannot
land because I am waiting for a module owner review.

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature