> If the Mozilla Organization has a problem attracting contributors (and
> if we judge that by comparing the number of developers we have to the
> number of developers we need, then we do have such a problem), then
> maybe this process needs to be made more automatic.

It definitely seems that the review process is a bottleneck. I see two

1) Module owners are able to delegate module-owner review to people they
trust.
2) Module owners get off their arses and do some reviewing.

Remember, of course, that you always have a right to moan to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] if you think a module owner is not up to snuff. Enough
complaints, and that module owner will no longer be module owner. At
least, that's the theory. In the less extreme case, [EMAIL PROTECTED] can
put pressure on individual module owners.

> Perhaps there should be someone (like a Mozilla Organization intern, eh
> Gerv?:-) who actively looks for bugs with the `patch' keyword, and then
> goes looking for someone to review them, without the patch contributor
> having to do that legwork.

I'll get on it mid-August :-)

Gerv