Let me say that I have ben using Mozilla since .7 was released. I have
used some nightly's and .8. On the whole I find it very good and
constantly getting better. In particular the Feb. 28 nightly seemed very
good.

Now the problem, I manage my money on line and the two secure sites that
I use barely work. At times nothing downloads at other times it takes
forever frequently timing out. I use 4.76 as a back up so there is no
urgency. I thought that you all would like to know of the difficulty and
in the long run it has to be fixed.

In the meantime is there anything I could do?

Thanks
--
Howard M. Stark
337 Mildahn Road