No it's great, actually it's my main browser and I love it...but with
this subject I think I get most attention, please excuse this cheap
trick, nevertheless I hope you help me!

I have a problem with a form on my site, it's a textarea when you hit
submit it sends the content to my email adress. No problem with Netscape
old and IE, a warning msg appears that this msg will be sent via email
and it sends the msg. But Mozilla opens just the email compose window
with no content in it. Is this a bug or do I use bad HTML?

See this link for an example:
http://www.velosschrade.ch/test.html

thank you very much!!! (and sorry for wrong subject...)

thomas