In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Thomas Betz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I have a problem with a form on my site, it's a textarea when you hit
>submit it sends the content to my email adress. No problem with Netscape
>old and IE, a warning msg appears that this msg will be sent via email
>and it sends the msg. But Mozilla opens just the email compose window
>with no content in it. Is this a bug or do I use bad HTML?

You should use the CGI form email handling script that your webspace provider
should supply, they're much more reliable. Trying to submit forms using mailto
isn't recommended, it won't work at all with older versions of IE for
instance, and many other browsers. So you'll wind up losing a lot of form
submissions.

ian.

 \ /
(@_@)  http://www.eclipse.co.uk/sweetdespise/ (dark literature)