Noting that there are a large number of people in this forum who object to
Mozilla's logo on the grounds that it is similar to those used by
Communists, and they say that this is very offensive.

I would therefore like to ask you all to join my campaign to rid American
Football, and other sports, of the word "blitz", and terms such as "blitz
play".

Why? Well, it's very offensive and hurtful to many British people who
remember how the nasty Nazis bombed our cities during the second world
war. Because the word has associations with such evil, I believe we should
not be connecting it with any American sports. (Of course, the American
and British forces bombing Dresden and other German cities is an entirely
different matter. We are the Good Guys, after all.)

The "Ban the B Word!" campaign already has backing from major media
organisations such as The Onion and Satire Central, and the influential
web steering committee WWW-WTMT - "World Wide Whiners - With Too Much
Time".

Join us now! mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] to sign up. Rid the planet of
this offense (no pun intended) to sport and decent society!

Oh, and we've got t-shirts, mugs, buttons and bumper stickers...

Gervase "Red" Markham
Chairman and Chief Executive, Ban-The-B-Word Merchandising, Inc.