A Secure Server would 90% of the problem.
10 percent would get through if one posted to more than one newsgroup or
fwd the post.

Daniel Veditz wrote:

> Garth Wallace wrote:
> >
> > Subject:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > > Dont We All Want To Be Better Parents...
> > > Don't We?
> > >
> > > Would you like to know how you could make a difference in the world ?
> > > your children live in?
> > > Would you like new or different ideas of Fun & Educational Activities
> > > you and your children can do together?
> > > Would you like to be more informed on the issues that face our
> > > children today?
> > etc.
> >
> > What the *hell* was this spam doing in n.p.m.announce?
> > Isn't that a moderated group?
>
> It is trivial to forge a moderation approval if you're already willing to
> spam.
>
> -Dan Veditz

Phillip M. Jones, CET     |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street        |Who's Who. PHONE:540-632-5045, FAX:540-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809|[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]