In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Irving Ramirez says...

>Who said McCarthism was dead.

Not me!  My God man, do you know what could happen to you if you went around
promoting such a dissident viewpoint?!  Keep your voice down!

>http://www.virtualclassroom.net/mccarthy/sld001.htm
>
>Some people still see communist in every corner ...

I suppose some probably do.  As for me, I just see it here:

http://www.mozilla.org/banners/mozilla2_03.gif

--
JTK
"Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the 'Establishment'?!?