Robert Hampton wrote:

>>> Some people still see communist in every corner ...
>>>

>> I suppose some probably do.  As for me, I just see it here:
>>
>> http://www.mozilla.org/banners/mozilla2_03.gif
>

> Well I finally got around to looking at it.  How *DARE* they use such a
> blatant communist symbol in their logo!!!!!!!   You guys really need to
> get a life!

*You* probably need to follow the project more closely, because if you
did you would know that those banners are not used anywhere, aren't
linked anywhere, and have been made about 3 years ago for fun. It is
nothing serious and official at all. There is no official banner, as far
as I know. (correct me there if i'm wrong)

Fabian.