Marc Leger wrote:
> Whatever dude. You must have one helluva sh*tty puter.

Not at all. If it was, I wouldn't be in business. You see, I'm a general
computer consultant. In addition to other things, I do sales and service, a VAR.
I've been selling machines for 8 years. Quality is of the utmost important.

> I have W2K with IE
> 6 beta on my both my laptop and desktop. NEVER, EVER crashes. AND, I have
> .NET beta installed on both. I recommend you buy a W2K For Dummies book.

I recommend you stop insulting people if you ever expect to be taken seriously.

> > Now THIS I don't believe. You're trying to tell me IE has NEVER, EVER
> > forced you to reboot due to a crash? That pure and utter rubbish.
> I'll swear on the Bible.

So? I still don't believe you.

--
jesus X  [ Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism. ]
 email   [ jesusx @ who.net ]