In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, jesus X says...

>JTK wrote:
>> At the speed of light, I'd say!  As in three light-YEARS and counting.
>
>A light year is not a measurement of time, it is a measurement of distance.

Thank you, Lord, Mr. Lag, Mr. Hixie, et al, for informing me of a fact which my
six quarters of undergraduate physics and a lifetime of watching Star Trek
reruns had not.

Mercy you guys are nerds.

>> Daily numbers?  Sorry Mr. Hickson, .performance often goes *days*
>> without ANY posts whatsoever!  You must be reading off Netscape's "For
>> AOL Eyes Only" feed.
>
>I get my feed directly from news.mozilla.org and see several posts every day.

Ah, now see, I was not aware that newserver even existed.  And I do see some
graphs there.  Thank you Jesus!

"Jesus X loves me, this I know,
'cause he answers all my posts,
deedle deedle deedle deee,
something something he-he-he!"

--
JTK
"I am a man of deepest conviction and, mark my words, I shall prevail. Send