Greg Miller wrote:

> JTK wrote:
>
>> It's looking pretty polished folks, I suggest you take a look.  The
>> world ain't standing still while Maozilla figues out how to draw
>> controls inside the lines.
>>

> With another hundred or so of these, maybe they'll catch up to Mozilla?
> Forward progress seems to be lacking with IE.

BTW, I've been trying and trying and trying, did you know it is *still*
impossible to get IE to open in a maximized window?  You can force the
first maximized by putting Maximized in the shortcut, but no window
spawned during the browsing session will open maximzed.  Wasn't
*someone* complaining that Mozilla did this a while ago?  Looks like not
only has IE not advanced any, they have regressed to a point Mozilla was
at like 4 major milestones ago.  w00t!  Go IE.  Maybe by the end of this
year they will be at the same place as Mozilla's M14 builds