On Sat, 30 Jun 2001 14:37:26 GMT, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> somehow managed to type:

>Nope, I hadnt. Just tried, and voila! I see the browser pop up just
>fine!!! Thanks a lot!! Is there some standard way of upgrading
>versions? Can you send me a pointer?

I don't know. There probably should be some instructions on what to do if
you upgrade and everything goes pear-shaped. It's definitely a FAQ in
this newsgroup.

The standard way of upgrading versions is to delete the entire directory
containing your Mozilla distribution, and then unpack the new version in
its place. 90% of the time it'll work fine if you do that much.

If you encounter bugs after that, you should delete your mozregistry.dat
and your profile directory before trying to replicate the bug, to make
sure it's not being caused by something held over from an incompatibility
with a previous version.

Charles Miller