Hey Mama Cass.

This group has people from all over the world. For many American English is a second
and perhaps a third or fourth language.

Even some of us American's have a terible time with English. I include myself in that
lot. When I went to school, I was medicated for a condition I still have (Seizure's).
My concentration was not as good as it should be. Plus I had "some" English Teachers
who couldn't teach. Absolutely, boring. The most I could muster was a "C" average.

Lay off the criticism ones spelling.

Also try reading from cover to cover a Manual from a VCR, or DVD Player. Try to read
Japanese or Korean Translated (Engineer Speak) English. You'll get an eyeful.

Mama Cass Elliot wrote:

> In netscape.public.mozilla.general the people heard Henno Buschmann say
> these wise words:
>
> > Hallo,

> *  ^^^^^^^^
>
> >> This could be said of any web site, including the improved version
> >> which you are about to produce.
> >
> > Yea, but than it is valid HTML and if the browser couldn't interpret
> *       ^^^^^^^^^^
> > it, its not our fault.
>
> I just hope that you can write HTML better than you can spell even basic
> English words!
>
> And, It's "project" - not "projekt"!
>
> seeya - wouldn't wanna be ya.
>
> Mama Cass
>
> --
> The above reply is in response to a person who can be only described as a
> knuckle-dragger.

Phillip M. Jones, CET     |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street        |Who's Who. PHONE:540-632-5045, FAX:540-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809|[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]