That is a misconception too. Netscape is not based strictly on Moz 0.92.
As work progressed on Moz 0.93 many fixes that went to 0.93 were also
incorporated into the 0.92 branch that became Netscape 6.1. The code for
Netscape6.1 is going to be released soon as Moz 0.92.1 but they could
easily name it 0.92.6 or so.