ShadowHawk wrote:

> > And BTW, the Java plug-in DOES NOT WORK. Period.
>
> Have you tried physically copying all the DLL files in "bin\jre\bin" whose
> names begin with"NP" into the plugins folder? I originally couldn't get the
> installer to put them there, and it worked after that.

Yes, as posted in this newsgroup elsewhere, I did try all
of this - trust me, I have done the due "RTFN".

Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew                    E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Member (Technical Staff),        Phone:  +91-80-209 75 11/12/13
Torry Harris Business Solutions, Fax:    +91-80-226 84 42
Bangalore, INDIA.                http://www.torryharris.com/