Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right list to ask this on, but I'm trying to
start developing in XUL + XBL and I've run into some problems with getting
bindings to work.  If this is the right forum to ask some questions about
XBL, could somebody reply please?  And if it isn't, is there a better
resource out there?  I've read all the online documentation I can find--it
just seems that things aren't behaving like the docs and tutorials say they
should.  I've downloaded examples of xbl bindings that are out on the web
and they don't work when I try them, either with Mozilla 9.3 (some daily
build or other) or Netscape 6.1.

Thanks for any help you can give,

Chuck Shunk