JTK wrote:

>Henrik Gemal wrote:
>
>>Never really understood my starting time is soo important.
>>
>2.  Mozilla, like all software, is imperfect, and therefore will need to
>be restarted on occaison.  Each time taking too long.

It isn't just forced restarts.  You might be surprised at how many end
users close the window when they are done looking at a page, and
relaunch every time they need to browse something else. I wince when I
see them doing this with mozilla,  but I learned long ago not to expect
users to keep whatever app I'm working on up and running all day long.

Peter