dman84 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]:">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> nope.. if you want full tab functionality you can download Multizilla
> at: http://multizilla.mozdev.org
>
> -dman84
>
> Gene Wilson wrote:

SNIP

Tried it, installed it. It tells me to start mozilla with:
"mozilla -chrome chrome://multiviews/content/multiviews.xul"
The problem is that there is no multiviews directory in the chrome folder.
There is one in the overlayinfo folder, but again, the multiview.xul file is
missing. Seems I am doing something wrong :-(
This is definitely to complicated for simpletons like me.
Cheers,

Klaus