make sure you are installing the correct Multizilla version with the
right Mozilla version.. if you dont then you probably have installed the
wrong version (while this all still alpha/beta testing software
remember) make sure you follow the directions for the version you need
to install to the T.   Well what you want is not in Mozilla and in an
addon.

hmm, could be.. that is what the shortcut file you are to create on the
desktop: in the Target box: "C:\Program
Files\mozilla.org\Mozilla\mozilla.exe" -chrome
chrome://multiviews/content/multiviews.xul

-dman84