Hi,

    If I try to modify my profile in Passport at this URL:

https://register.passport.com/editprof.srf

I get the following message:
------------------------------- 8< ----------------------
Browser Not Supported

Unfortunately, Microsoft® .NET Passport does not support the Web
browsing software you are using. Please use supported browsing software
such as Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4.0 or later, or Netscape
Navigator versions 4.08-4.82.

If you use Netscape Navigator 6.1: due to possible data security issues,
you cannot currently access .NET Passport using Netscape Navigator 6.1.
We take security seriously and are working with Netscape to resolve
these issues as soon as possible so that .NET Passport can support
Netscape Navigator 6.1. Until that time, please use supported browsing
software. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your
patience.
------------------------------- 8< ----------------------

What "data security issues" are there in NS6.1 that are
not there in NS4.08-4.82(<- HUH???)???

So this time it's not a "standards compliance" issue...

Arrrrgggghhhh!!!

Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew                    E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Member (Technical Staff),        Phone:  +91-80-209 75 11/12/13
Torry Harris Business Solutions, Fax:    +91-80-226 84 42
Bangalore, INDIA.                http://www.torryharris.com/