> What "data security issues" are there in NS6.1 that are
> not there in NS4.08-4.82(<- HUH???)???
>
> So this time it's not a "standards compliance" issue...

If you point Mozilla to a .xul file (intentionally or not) then
someone else gains some measure of control over your browser. This is
a security issue. It's not a trivial one. (I'm not sure about Netscape
6.2, though. It would make sense to dis-allow viewing XUL files in a
user-targeted Mozilla-derivative. Did they? Anyone know?)

The thing is, I'm sure IE has security issues too, and IE running
under Windows must have security issues - the same ones as windows
itself. So why do they allow you to access .NET using IE?

-Emlyn