On 10/31/01 06:50 PM, Ken wrote:

> You have to edit the theme components itself, modifying the colour attributes in the
>CSS files.
> A pain, but the only way to get to the root of the problem if you want your own
>exact colour
> attributes on the pre-set themes. I like New Modern a lot actually, if only Netscape
>/ Mozilla
> would provide an extra option like in Netscape 4.X where we could have the icons
>without text,
> or just text only, to save space on the screen, or even small icon tool bar buttons.

Take a look at

http://www.geocities.com/pratiksolanki/userChrome.html

There's some css code you can put in userChrome.css and get rid of teh
text under the buttons and reduce their widths. I haven't yet figured
out how to reduce their height though.

I thought you might have played around with that file to get your
background working. I know I had tried something to use the following
code in userChrome.css to make some gray areas white. I think it workked
for some things and not others. You could give it a shot.

outliner
{
     background-color : white !important;
}