Hi!

I hope, I am at a right place in this NG.
My question:
Using Mozilla as my default browser either under Windows and Linux, I
want to share my bookmarks file on an extra FAT16-Partition. Is this
possible?
What do I eventually have to change in the prefs or liprefs files to
access one bookmarkfile on the extra FAT16-Partition from both OSes?
Windows  and Linux each are on a separated partition, switched by a
Bootmanager, so I have no access from Linux to the system partition of
Windows. I only have access to my shared FAT16-Partitions, and that's good.
Is there a proper and easy solution -- "one bookmark file fits all OSes"?

Sierk
--
# Sierk Bornemann | Germany
# [EMAIL PROTECTED]