Sierk Bornemann wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I hope, I am at a right place in this NG.
> My question:
> Using Mozilla as my default browser either under Windows and Linux, I
> want to share my bookmarks file on an extra FAT16-Partition. Is this
> possible?
> What do I eventually have to change in the prefs or liprefs files to
> access one bookmarkfile on the extra FAT16-Partition from both OSes?
> Windows  and Linux each are on a separated partition, switched by a
> Bootmanager, so I have no access from Linux to the system partition of
> Windows. I only have access to my shared FAT16-Partitions, and that's good.
> Is there a proper and easy solution -- "one bookmark file fits all OSes"?
>
> Sierk

this is what I'd try, don't know if it'll work.  Under Linux, with your
fat16 partition already mounted, create a new profile and name it the
same as the windows side profile, then when it gives you the option to
choose a location, browse to the profile on the fat16 drive.

again, I don't know if it'll work, but try it and let me know.