I'd like the following options when it comes to copying and pasting text
from a HTML page to other programs:

1) Simple plaintext. (ie what is currently supported)

2) Plaintext but with URLs copied. (ie do not pick up the HTML
layout formatting but do pick up embedded URLs)

3) Full rich text: URLs and all other HTML tags that specify formatting
should be copied.

I could get by with just items 2 and 3. But most of all I want item 2.
Though having items 1 and 3 would be sufficient as well.

Also, on the paste-out I'd like some some options. Normally the type of
text pasted out depends on what type of text the destination program can
handle. So a simple programmer's editor will say it only understands plain
text and hence the HTML will be left out of the copy. However, if I'm doing
development with HTML in a programmer's editor or pasting into a newsreader
that is in plaintext mode I'd like to paste with all the HTML tags.

So I want a Paste Out Plaintext (or whatever the Win32 API is called) that
will paste out with all HTML tags included. It should paste out the full
HTML even if the destination editor does not understand HTML tags.

This would be great for developers.