RTH wrote:

> Just upgraded to windows xp (home version) and reinstalled mozilla.
> Bookmarks and everything is fine except in my mail. The mail folders
> (accounts) are there but the saved mail and the like is not. Also when I
> post a message it says that it can't write to my local folder. Anyone
> else had this problem?

I'm using Netscape 6.2/Mozilla on XP Home and haven't encountered any
problems so far. Netscape 6.2 is default Internet Browser and default
Mail program - works smoothly.
Your problem might be a simple path issue in prefs.js/user.js.

Holger
--
No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always
got there first, and is waiting for it. (Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man)