Morten Nilsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED], on 10 Dec 2001:

> Actually, I seem to recollect that MS has said that Open Source is
> a threat to capitalism or something along those lines...
> I believe Userfriendly used the statement in a gag too...
>
> Back to bugzilla for me...

They'd called open source a Virus.  Calling something a virus, etc, is
one thing.  When you compare it to something that americans had the cold
war over, you *really* risk setting off a major war.  It would be no
better than making a racial slur against something

--
ICQ: N/A (temporarily)
AIM: FlyersR1 9