Chocobo_greens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
9v0pcn$rjp$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9v0pcn$rjp$[EMAIL PROTECTED], on 09 Dec 2001:

> I just beleive that they shouldnt be used like that.  it just goes
> to hurt the open source software ingenreal.
> I can just see MS using mozilla as an example.

Sorry, but you are out of your mind here.  If MS were to call another
web browser "communist" because of it's icons, there would be such a
huge backlash against them I think Linux and Mozilla would gain about 85
to 90% of the market within a few weeks.  No company can make political,
racial, ethnic, or any type of statement without killing themselves

--
ICQ: N/A (temporarily)
AIM: FlyersR1 9