On 4 Dec 2001 03:19:57 GMT, Christopher Jahn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>And it came to pass that Erik Harris wrote:
>
>> The procedure I follow, as recommended by SpamCop,
>> is:
>>
>> 1) Copy/paste the header info from Eudora
>> 2) Put a few carriage returns after the header (it always
>> looks fine up to this point)
>> 3) Hit "View Source" in Eudora
>> 4) Copy/paste the source from my text editor to Mozilla.

>I don't use Eudora.  Nor do I do any of this stuff - I simply
>forward it.

Uhh..  That's not the point.  Copy/paste is a Windows function, and works the
same on all plain text, regardless of what program it comes from.  The fact
that I experience it most often with SpamCop is just an example pointing to a
more extensive problem with the way Mozilla pastes text into text boxes.

>And when I use Pegasus, I just drag the message into my Anti-
>Spam, and it's all done automagically.

Great, and how exactly does this have any relevance to this Mozilla bug?

Erik Harris                     eharris1@rocheste$.$$.com
http://w3.to/erik                            ICQ: 2610172
Chinese Martial Arts Assoc @ Cornell: http://w3.to/CMAAC/

To avoid Spam-bots, my address at the top is INCORRECT.
Change each dollar sign to an "r".