[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Matthew Thomas) wrote in
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED], on 12 Dec 2001:

> Michael Gratton wrote:
>>
>> Matthew Thomas wrote:
>> >
>> > Therefore MSIE's behavior is more correct.
>>
>> Splitting hairs: more *useful*, not more *correct*. How can you be
>> correctly doing something that is undefined? 8)
>
> By doing what people want and expect, instead of what they don't
> want or expect.

So because I want my boss to give me a $10/hr raise, and I work so hard
I expect it, it is correct for him to give me a raise?  That logic
doesn't pan out.  What people want or expect is irrelavent.  What the
rules say is what is important.  If the rules say nothing, nothing is
correct or incorrect

--
ICQ: N/A (temporarily)
AIM: FlyersR1 9