Jonas Jĝrgensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED], on 16 Dec 2001:

> Sören Kuklau wrote:
>
>>>Oh look, I just right-clicked in 4.7x's email composer.  Guess
>>>what I saw - yep, a CONTEXT MENU!  Undo, copy, cut, paste...
>>>they're all there!
>>
>> Well... there's the Edit menu where all these are also there. And
>> I guess they'll soon also be available via context menu.
>

> Context menu for HTML message compose window (bug 98608) is
> targeted at Mozilla 1.0. It has the nsbeta1+ keyword, meaning that
> it has been accepted as a must-fix for the next Netscape release.
>
> Context menu for plain text message compose window (bug 62872) is
> futured, but I guess it will be pretty easy to fix once it is fixed
> for HTML messages. It has the nsbeta1 keyword, meaning that it is
> nominated for the next Netscape release.

Oh my god, you mean, *gasp*, that if they are marked nsbeta1+ that, and
let me try to phrase this JTK style, "The AOL/Netscape/Maozilla
Politburo and AOL owned Mozilla browser will have fixes before 1.0?"

--
ICQ: N/A (temporarily)
AIM: FlyersR1 9