Claude Gohier wrote:

>>> Personally, I think this backspace for back is a big improvement,
>>> especially for those of us with non-US keyboards.
>>
>> Why is it harder for you to hit alt+left/right arrow on a non-US
>> keyboard? I'm using a Danish keyboard, and I don't have any problems
>> with it.
>>
> Because for non-US keyboads, the right alt key is used as a special key
> to get accented characters... So, we must use the left alt key, and both

> hands.

Doh! Of course.

I agree that it would be good to have an easier shortcut for
back/forward than alt+arrow keys, but backspace is a very bad choice. We
need to find something that doesn't cause confusion and dataloss. Any ideas?

--
/Jonas
Thousands of innocent people killed at the WTC. Thousands of innocent