Okay <grin>. Here's another. Light Blue background, Letter is Black with
Grey neon.

I'm sure you'll find something rasiest about that as well.

The point is It took me all of two minutes each time to open Canvas,
find a Font to use add the neon affect and draw a background box then
add color and save as a jpeg file.

OH if the Moz group wishes to use either I give away my rights to them
to use it for this purpose.

anyway beat promoting Comunism as some say the current log does.

Personally the only thing I see wrond of the original is the "gross'
choice color Red and Orange.

Remionds me of a school I worked in when I worked for school system. The
principal had the Main halls and the library painetd Bright Day Glow Pea
Green and Bright Sun yellow. "Can You say Sunglasses" <grin>

CaT wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 08:00:52PM -0500, Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T. wrote:
> >    Or we could subsitute the following for logo and get over it.
>
> This logo offends me. The yellow is obviously a racist reference to
> 'yellowman' who are comonly thought to be the chinese by the rasists
> amongst us. Now, seeing that the chinese are also communists this logo
> symbolises communism and all it's evil aswell.
>
> Down with this logo!
>
> --
> CaT        - A high level of technology does not a civilisation make.

Phillip M. Jones, CET      |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street         |Who's Who. PHONE:276-632-5045, FAX:275-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809 |[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/america/default.htm
http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/message/default.htm