I can't believe something as stupid as this issue has received this much
attention. IE has use the damn backspace key as a shorcut to
history.back for ages. Yet the serious bug with cache control is totally
ignored.

Just about everything to do with caching in Mozilla is completely
fubared, and a damn shortcut causes this much controversy? I'm beginning
to think the Netscape developers and you guys deserve each other.

Netscape obviously can't prioritize themselves, made obvious by the fact
that this late in the game they still haven't finished the keyboard
navigation, and you people actually think it's worth discussing when so
many other huge problems exist.