-------snip---------

> PS. Why are you using Netscape 7.79 when Mozilla is now stable enough to
> use?
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Peter Lairo

actually not for me sound and images on some newsgroups still do not
work. No sound and pictures blinking on and off. Tried removing all
plugins within Mozilla plugins folder except default and the Java
plugin. still does not work

Still miss the location Tool bar in mail and news as Communicator. the
side bar takes up took much screen real estate on this 15" monitor.

Preferences can not be set all at one time you have to set one item in
each section of the preferences, else you have to click cancel to get
out of the preference window.

Oh, before anyone says your copying over old preferences. I do as
follows with "each" install.

Delete old Mozilla install

Delete the Mozilla folder in the Documents Folder

Delete in system folder > Preferences Folder the :
Mozilla Registry
Mozilla Versions

Restart Computer with extensions off and rebuild Desktop.

Restart Computer Normally

install new Mozilla Build

Mozilla for Mac OS 9 is not ready for prime time for "Me".
Phillip M. Jones, CET      |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street         |Who's Who. PHONE:276-632-5045, FAX:275-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809 |[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/america/default.htm
http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/message/default.htm