Cat wrote:

> Is it practicle to help out over a dialup connection? Is anyone doing
> it? Broadband is pretty expensive where I live. I assume that you would
>  be doing A LOT of downloading of the latest build.

Not if you're using CVS, which unless you are you shouldn't bother.  The
initial checkout will take forever, but so little changes day-to-day
that updates happen extrememly quickly.  I did this myself for a while
over 56K until I got it through my skull that the Mozilla project was
not interested in succeeding and delivering a viable product.