Sören Kuklau wrote:

>Not quite: No matter what you choose in Opera's "Identify as:", it always
>includes "Opera/<version>" in the user agent string.
>
>"Helge Hielscher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>
>>gavin long wrote:
>>

>>>For reference, Opera has 0.4% and 0.1%, respectively.
>>>

>>That must be wrong. IIRC Opera's userAgentString is per Default MS IE.
>>
>>Regards,
>>Helge

And how many search out the Opera part of the user agent?  Some people
ID IE  by looking for Mozilla/4.0 (compatible...) and ignore everything
else.

--
Albert

"We must have a better word than 'prefabricated'. Why not 'ready-made'?"
--Winston Churchill

If sending email, remove the obvious spam-preventer from my email address.