gavin long wrote:

> > Nobody's posted numbers recently, I'd love to see how low the percentage
> > is these days.
>
> (source: http://www.upsdell.com/BrowserNews/stat.htm)
>
> In the US : 0.75% of hits, and rising.
> In the UK : 1.2% of hits, and rising.
>
> For reference, Opera has 0.4% and 0.1%, respectively.
>
> As always, these stats are only for the sites measured, so take with a
> pinch of salt.

Oh man.  What's most devestating are the numbers for a few other
browsers (US/UK):

IE***4***: 5.1% / 4.1%
NN4: 4.8% / 5.7%

Oof.  When's the last time you saw a copy of IE***4***??!?  But ***SEVEN
TIMES*** more people are using it than Mozilla PLUS Mozilla With
Netscape's Sticker On It COMBINED.

But "and rising"?  I don't think so - it was higher than this the last
time I saw some stats like a year ago.  Not much mind you, but higher
than 0.75%.

Thanks for the link Gavin.