Personally, I think he's here because he's a lonely bored bitter person
who won't be happy until everyone else is the same.  doesn't want anyone
else to be free to use the product that they want, for the reasons that
they want so attempts to degrade it with pointless inane shit that
doesn't really matter.  If anything, his inability to say anything with
substance, wit, or intelligence would keep me from using any product he
was not deriding instead of those he was.  Like the movies, I would
probably enjoy any product this guy gives one star instead of any thing
with a 4 or 5 star.  That's just my own opinion based on limited data.
I'm sure in some dream land this guys a genius.