"Sören Kuklau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
a24jrr$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:a24jrr$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
| "Trolling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
| xij18.3125$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:xij18.3125$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
| > [blah] When you count the
| > endless human rights abuses of communist China, the vicious mass
murdering
| > in Cambodia ( and so on ) it makes any support for red Communism
| > extraordinarily unpalettable. [bleh]
|
| Where were human rights when millions of black africans were "deported" to
| the U.S., and where were them when millions of Native Americans were
| murdered? What? Doesn't have to do anything with it? No, you're right, it
| doesn't. As doesn't Communism have anything to do with human rights abuses
| in China.
|
| At least your nickname is honest.

My post isn't about the long past 'crimes' of the fledging United States.
And I haven't been to the States in years. My post is about Mozilla's
support of red Communism today, in the present, and what that support
implies i.e. approval of the human rights abuses, near summary executions
and other crimes being carried out in China, North Korea and other red
Communist regimes.

What Mozilla is doing is insulting to the victims of red Commuism, ignorant,
and insulting to the open-source community.

Trolling