Alright, I guess it's up to Ol' JTK to solve yet another one of the
bottomless cup o' problems that is Mozilla.

We all know that Mozilla's communism-glorifying graphics, in particular
the main "about" screen that comes up by default when you start Mozilla
(that is when it doesn't mysteriously say "Netscape"), have to go.  But
nobody in the Maozilla Politburo has the guts to do so, for reasons
unfathomable to this writer.  So here's the answer:

Flood fill the commie star with blue and white instead of red and gold.

Problem solved.  Fifteen minutes of work absolute tops.  Oh, and pull
down that stupid "For the good of the code" page dripping with commie
banners that exactly nobody has ever put on a web site.