Jonas Jørgensen wrote:

------------------snip--------------------------------

> I can see the usefullness of making text bold or italic. But HTML for
> email also allows the sender to specify ugly fonts, sizes, colors,
> background colors, margins, images, and a lot of other things which,
> when combined, *far* outweighs being able to make a word bold.
-------------------Snip-------------------------------

The specification for the font "you" see is set up in your newsreader.
                                                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
At least in Communicator it is . Go to Edit > Preferences> Appearence > Fonts.

you set font type and size for Variable and Monospaced fonts. You adjust
the Font size (point size).

I have both variable and Monospaced fonts now to viewed as Beguait 16
point (use 1024 *768 monitor setting) so I can read messages without
giving me a headache. In the same preference you can choose to overide
page specific and dynamic fonts on a web page and sub your own fonts.

I think the very same thing is in Moz and N6 only there are about 6 or 8
settings including for serif and san serif

In the mail and news reader you have control over the most of the fonts
you view.
> --
> /Jonas
> 'Open Systems' means no fences. And no fences means no use for Gates.
> - Sun Microsystems

Phillip M. Jones, CET      |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street         |Who's Who. PHONE:276-632-5045, FAX:275-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809 |[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/america/default.htm>
<http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/message/default.htm>