Rob Allen wrote:
--------------snip----------------

> I was responding generically to the question about the amount of bytes
> used in an email/news message, rather than the specifics of Moz
> development. However, even there, I do get bugzilla reports as email
> when I connect via my mobile (i.e. out of office) and I'm glad that each
> one doesn't include a large pretty picture of a bug !
>
> --
> Rob Allen

I find that most of the html email I get does not include images, or
sound. just formatted text.
Don't get me wrong I get my share of Spam which I promptly report to
spamcop.net. But a lot of Spam I receive is not html based, it text based.

Phillip M. Jones, CET      |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street         |Who's Who. PHONE:276-632-5045, FAX:275-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809 |[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/america/default.htm>
<http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/message/default.htm>