Now I get it...
Basicly, the lawyers are trying to come up with a licence for the art that:
A.says something like "you can use this art as part of a program based
on mozilla but not in a program thats totally unrelated to mozilla"
but also B.is compatible with the MPL, the GPL and the LGPL.

IANAL but I wouldnt think that A is very hard (I see what I guess is
similar kinds of language in for example the redistribution licence for
rultime libraries of compliers that say "you can distribute these
runtime dlls for use with a program built with this compiler but not on
their own"). I am guessing that satisfying point B is hard without
changing all 3 licences involved.