I wondered about this Watch Thread feature.  I've wanted to use it but
(at least in Netscape 6.2.1) I haven't been able to tell how or if it
does anything at all.  If this feature isn't broken, could someone
please explain how it works?  I'd like to use it.  I'm planning on
downloading 0.9.8 when it comes out.