I have only recently upgraded my NS4.7 to 6.2. While NS4.7 is still
remain installed on my PC, NS6.2 is having some problem opening special
links ( ie. video, audio... stuff that needs plugins). All I get is a
page of garbage text.

When I check the NS6.2 setting in Preference-Navigator-Helper
Applications-File Types, the only entry is "text/html". But if I look
under Help-About Plug-ins, I see all the installed plug-ins are pointing
  to the old NS4.7 Plugins folder. How do I transfer all those "file
types" and "mime types" settings from my NS4.7 over to new NS6.2? Is it
possible? How?

Thx
Henry