Pratik wrote:
> On 01/29/2002 01:05 PM, Sören Kuklau wrote:
> <snip>
> Um.. I just cutpasted the code thinking you'd change the colour value to
> whatever you wanted. Did you try changing the colour to something else?
> Right now I have my Mail/News window is filled with a blazing red
> background. You need to replace the line

Nonono... You didn't understand the purpose of the original topic. What
we want is _alternating_ backgrounds. Line one has white, line two has
light grey, line three has white, line four has light grey, and so on.
This is often used for to be able to easier distinguish between several
lines in a table.

I doubt this is possible simply through CSS, as it would require control
over the affected lines. Every second line is supposed to be light grey.

Thanks for trying though ;-)

--
Regards,
Sören Kuklau ('Chucker')